Friction Welded Drill Rods
- Friction Welded Waterwell/DTH Drill Pipes from JINDAL SAW Ltd.
- Tool joints are manufactured using 4137 (EN 19) through hardening and tempering
- Tool joints are bonded using friction welding. This guarantees the most consistent and reliable weld and then weld zone of pipe is quenched and tempered to achieve its proper physical strength
- Quality is ensured at every step in the manufacturing process
- State of the art manufacturing facility equipped with premium quality finishing mill,friction welders, tool joint machining units etc. ensures consistency and durability